St. Patrick's School (Victoria, B.C.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

St. Patrick's School (Victoria, B.C.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

St. Patrick's School (Victoria) is a parochial school situated in St. Patrick's Parish (originally Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, in Willows). The school opened in 1956, with Sisters Mary Mercy and Eugenia as the first teachers. When the Sisters withdrew in 1990, the school continued to operate.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places