St. Anthony's School (West Vancouver, B.C.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

St. Anthony's School (West Vancouver, B.C.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

St. Anthony's School is a parochial school that opened in St. Anthony's Parish (West Vancouver) in 1958 for Grades 1-5. Lay teachers staffed the school for the first year. The Sisters of St. Joseph of Peterborough came West in 1959 and began staffing the school. They left in 1972. That year, the Sisters of St. Ann began service in the school. In 1979, they were succeeded by the Sisters of the Child Jesus.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places