St. Andrew's Parish (Sunset Prairie, B.C.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

St. Andrew's Parish (Sunset Prairie, B.C.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Originally served from Pouce Coupe, St. Andrew's, Sunset Prairie became a separate parish in the early 1930's and served several smaller surrounding communities. In 1961 the centre of the parish moved to Chetwynd and the parish acquired the name, Mission to the Hart Highway. St. Andrew's continued as part of the Mission to the Hart Highway until about 1975 when it was linked with St. Mark's, Dawson Creek.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places