The collection consists mainly of textual documents and photographs related to the history of Sidney and North Saanich. The museum includes holdings of "The Review" newspaper from 1912 to 1989 and an extensive photographic collection from the Saanich Experimental Farm. The Town of Sidney municipal records are in the process of being added to the museum archives.
Total Volume: 10 metres Inclusive Dates: 1850 to present Predominant Dates: 1910-1950s
Finding aids, guides and publications
Daily 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, research by appointment.
Access conditions and requirements
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Revised July 2009. Revised by BCANS Coordinator, March 21, 2011. Revised by BCANS Coordinator September 11, 2018
Sidney Museum, 2423 Beacon Avenue, L3 Sidney, BC CA V8L 1X5