Mount St. Angela (Victoria, B.C.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Mount St. Angela (Victoria, B.C.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Mount St. Angela (Victoria, B.C.) was purchased by the by the Sisters of St. Ann in 1959 to provide suitable accommodation for aged and infirm Sisters. It later became a residence for semi-retired Sisters. The building was originally an Anglican property endowed by Angela Burdett-Coutts. Known as Angela College, it was a prominent educational facility in the early days of Victoria, B.C. The building had afterwards been a residence for paying guests. Mount St. Angela is a designated heritage building.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places