Lourdes Hospital (Campbell River, B.C.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Lourdes Hospital (Campbell River, B.C.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The hospital was built by public subscription in Campbell River in 1914. The Sisters of St. Ann accepted to manage the Campbell River hospital in 1925 and arrived in 1926. Sister Mary Alfreda was in charge. The hospital soon became known as Lourdes Hospital, or Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. The hospital reverted to community management in 1958, when the Sisters withdrew.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places