Long, Phyllis, 1929-

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Long, Phyllis, 1929-

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Phyllis Long nee Maletta was born in Blairmore Alberta in 1929. Phyllis Long moved to Vancouver Island in 1950 and worked as a supervisor for BC Tel in various parts of the Island. She married her husband Ken Long and moved to Comox 1960. Phyllis had volunteered extensively with the Courtenay Museum and Historical Society, Comox Archives Museum Society and St. Josephs Hospital Library. She continues to volunteer extensively in the community and works hard to protect the history of the Town of Comox.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places