Lady Minto Hospital (Ashcroft, B.C.). Ladies' Auxiliary

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Lady Minto Hospital (Ashcroft, B.C.). Ladies' Auxiliary

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Ladies' Auxiliary supported the activities and operations of the Lady Minto Hospital in Ashcroft, B.C, which was opened in 1913. In 1920, management of the hospital was taken over by the Ashcroft Hospital Society, the hospital later becoming known as the Ashcroft and District General Hospital.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places