The Kamloops and District Restroom Association was established in 1951 at a meeting called by the Westsyde Women's Institute. Its purpose was to raise money for and build a public restroom in Kamloops. The association was disbanded in 1955.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of minutes, financial records and correspondence of the Kamloops and District Restroom Association.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication