- 1888-1957, 1965-1969, 1973, 1987-1993
The collection mainly consists of b&w photographs of the area, buildings, staff, students, and village. Photographs of the 1980s and 1990s are usually coloured and record particular activities: church, school, social. Several albums feature creative covers, handmade by students or villagers. Some of the photographs were developed at the mission itself. About 7 cm of pages of coloured transparencies record scenery, buildings, and people.