Showing 1 results

archival descriptions
Only top-level descriptions St. Hilda with St. Andrew, Pender Harbour Parish (Sechelt, B.C.) Columbia Coast Mission
Print preview View:

St. Hilda with St. Andrew, Pender Harbour Parish fonds

  • Fonds
  • 1935-1991

Fonds consists of parish registers (1923, 1932-1990; photocopied transcripts in part), baptism register (1963-1990; photocopy), marriage register (1964-1977), civil registers (1935-1990; photocopies in part), service registers, vestry and parish council records (1937-1972), correspondence, reports, cemetery records, membership lists, statistics, newsletters, clippings, printed material. Includes Halfmoon Bay, Church of His Presence, Redroofs; Pender Harbour, St. Andrew; Pender Harbour, St. Mary; and former Columbia Coast Mission port of calls, including Anderson Bay; Brittain River; Campbell River, St. Peter; Cortes Island; Egmont; Gerald Island; Gwayasdums; Halfmoon Bay; Kingcome Inlet; Lasqueti Island, Church of the Good Shepherd; Lund; Merry Island; Nelson Island; Port Neville; Quathiaski Cove, St. John; Read Island; St. Vincent Bay; Salmon Inlet; Savary Island; Texada Island; Tucker Bay; Vancouver Bay; Village Island. Parish register of Columbia Coast Mission/St. Mary, Pender Harbour includes: baptisms (1943-1970), confirmations (1940-1955), marriages (1943-1971), burials (1943-1969); parish register of Church of the Good Shepherd, Lasqueti Island (1952-1958) and Church of His Presence, Redroofs, Halfmoon Bay (1962-1973) includes: baptisms (1952-1958, 1962-1972), marriages (1952-1953, 1962-1973), burials (1952-1958, 1962-1972); photocopied transcripts from parish register of St. Bartholomew, Gibsons include: confirmations (1941-1988) and burials (1923, 1932-1990). Service register (1949-1957) of the M.S. John Antle also includes baptisms (1949-1956) and burials (1949-1956).

St. Hilda with St. Andrew, Pender Harbour Parish (Sechelt, B.C.)