Glenairley (East Sooke, B.C.)

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Glenairley (East Sooke, B.C.)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Glenairley (East Sooke, B.C.) consists of an acreage on the Sooke Basin. The property was purchased by the Sisters of St. Ann in 1957 for the use of the Sisters, especially those returning from summer studies. The property is used by a wide variety of people, as a centre for retreats, workshops, and other gatherings.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places