Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
Andrew Fulton arrived in Enderby in 1904 and set up a tinsmith and plumbing business in a corner of the Bradley Hardware building. He purchsed the Bradley Hardware business in 1908, moving to a larger building on Cliff Street. In 1910 he purchased the Mack livery stable on Cliff Street and build a new two-storey frame building, completing it in 1911, complete with a moveable ladder and and elevator large enough to convey a buggy to the second storey. The fourteen-foot ceiling and walls were finished with tin tiles. In February 1914 G.H. Murrin took over the business of Fulton Hardware; by August he was selling out and Fulton returned from Calgary to resume control of Fulton Hardware. In 1921 Andrew Fulton sold the business to his bookkeeper Ernie McMahon and his partner Ed Mack.