Enderby Methodist Church

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Enderby Methodist Church

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Enderby Methodist Church was established sometime in the 1880s. It was part of the larger Spallumcheen Mission until 1892 when Spallumcheen was divided into Enderby and Vernon Missions. The Enderby Mission consisted of various appointments; Enderby, Armstrong, Knob Hill, Lansdowne and Round Praries. In 1911 Armstrong was separated from Enderby. In 1925 Enderby Methodist Church amalgamated with St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church to become St. Andrew's United Church.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places