Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
Dundarave Pharmacy was opened ca. 1925 by James Finlayson. From 1937 to 1942, it was owned by pharmacist W.L. Ker, and from 1942 to 1944 by Alex Steven. It was also known informally as Libby's Pharmacy, when owned by Frank Libby after 1959.
2494 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
Functions, occupations and activities
Make and dispense pharmaceutical drugs to the community of West Vancouver.