Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
The Brunswick Canning Company constructed three Brunswick Canneries; two on the Fraser River in 1893 and the third at Rivers Inlet in 1897. In 1903 the canneries were sold to the British Columbia Packer's Association. At that time the operations of Brunswick Cannery No. 1 at Steveston were amalgamated with the adjoining Imperial Cannery, while the Rivers Inlet cannery remained operational until 1930. The Brunswick Cannery at Canoe Pass canned salmon until 1930 when it became a fish camp for Imperial Canning.